The Administration Department led by the Office of the Executive Director, comprised of the Executive Director and Deputy Executive Director plus Support Staff.
The Administration Department is responsible for the overall coordination of the UKS organs at National and subsisdiary levels as follows: –
- The Executive Director (currently, Aloysius Mugasa Adyeri) coordinates:
- National Secretariat (overall leadership and administration)
- Human Resource Management
- Resource Mobilisation/Investment
- Planning Monitoring & Evaluation
- Internal Audit
- External Relations
The Deputy Executive Director(currently, Mrs Noeline B. Kisembo) oversees the National Projects and Programmes:
- Kolping Hotels (Guest Houses)
- Specialised Programmes: KEDEP, Support Centre for Vocational Training etc
- The Net Internet Cafe
- UKS Stock Farm Rwamutonga The Executive Director and Deputy Executive Director work closely in the running of the Office of the Executive Director.